Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Weather?!

Mr. Zhao, whom I stayed with in Seaside, a meteorologist by training, advised me there could be a low pressure system coming in through southern California in the middle of the week, but it would probably bring scattered showers that I could seek shelter from until they subside. Spot on. At least he says the real winter storms from the Pacific don't come until December.

At least it looks like the winds are still going to blow from the northwest generally. But my gear doesn't include fenders. I am packing enough layers to get through a storm for a while, but there might not be a great deal of shelter en route. If it's still bad tomorrow I should think hard about the prudence of riding on the ridgetop with the chance of lightning.

Well, it still looks nice this morning, even if it all could change...


No comments:

Post a Comment